Sunday, October 29, 2000

About

It all started a couple years ago when I was taking pictures at a park with a mini digital camera and ever since then I have started to love the art of photography. I enjoy being able capture the simple beauty of life that surrounds me. I am an aspiring photorapher. Right now I am interning and trying to gain practice but I hope to make this my career. I love to capture the fleeting memories of life. Whether it's a sweet little smile, a baby crying or daises blooming in the sun. I want to capture it all. I would be honored to photograph you and your family. I do newborn, children, family, engagements, special events, and anything in between. I also design custom made cards and invitatinos. If you would like information on a photo session then please contact me by E-mail (skittlelicious13@gmail.com)

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP