Sunday, August 31, 2008

9 months!

Okay so I just have to take a moment to tell you I have the best little cousin ever! I love him so much and he's simply adorable and always makes me smile! (I'm completely biased). Here is Nicholas when he was so sweet and little at 6 months Now 9 months later I took him out to get a couple pics. ...Look at what a big boy he is? It's amazing how much they change in just 9 short months! I couldn't believe the picture above was only taken 9 months ago.

He's fascinated with airplanes...I think that's so cute!
In this pic. one's flying in the sky and he's pointing to it.

I love his ringlets!

His little smile makes me melt! He's growing up too fast!

6 comments:

Morgan Matters September 1, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

Look at that hair!! So cute :) You captured him perfectly.

botiquinkat September 2, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Oh I love them!! I need to get in touch with your Aunt about his room...when they gonna visit again?

Kristen September 2, 2008 at 5:53 PM  

cuuuuuuutie patutie :) awww... I remember feeding Nicholas his little bottle when he had hardly any hair :) now he's got the cutest head of it!

Sarah Bearah September 4, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT A SWEET HEART!!

Sarah Bearah September 4, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

oops, forgot to ask, how did you get that cute "view counter" and the bottom of your page?

Anonymous September 4, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Aw, that last photo is just darling.

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP