Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Fell Family!

You may recognize the kiddos from Ella's newborn post below. Well they ended up needing family pictures so I had the privlege of coming back last night to do a mini-shoot for them.
Aren't the kids just adorable? I love babysitting for them they are so sweet!

This one is by far my favorite (mom had the pose idea)!
They such a cute little family! I love them!






Owen and Addison's expressions make me laugh! Addison didn't smile
much but as you can see when she did she went all out!

Loved this one so much I had to include the b&w!

4 comments:

Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

So cute - that first one makes me smile - love the pose and they look so happy!

lyndsey August 28, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Great family pictures!!

Bittersweet Photography August 30, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

excellent job! I love the last one :)

Riley September 1, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

aww there soo cute!!!!!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP