Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's beginning to look....

a lot like Christmas! Well not quite yet but it's about time to start
to think about it. I'm very excited to offer custom made Christmas Cards for '08.


There are a variety of different ones....here are 3 sample sets.







Contact me for more information on how to get one of these fun and unique cards this year! Need a family picture? I'm offering fall/christmas shoots. Contact me for more information....

I'll be posting about it soon (and maybe with a few more samples too! We'll see...)



3 comments:

Tinara September 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

They look great! Your clients will love them!

Rachel September 28, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

I agree! Great job!! They are fabulous!

Bonnie September 29, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Great job with these! I just can't believe it is time to think about Christmas!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP