Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has always been one of my favorite Holidays! I love everything about it. I Love the food, family, football, the last signs of fall, watching the parade and enjoying a day full of thanks for all our many blessings! So here is a post dedicated to just a few of the things I'm thankful for because, thankfulness doesn't just have to be on Thanksgiving.


My absolutely wonderful family! I love how you guys make me laugh, how you care for me and each other and your love for the savior and church!
{pic. Kristen}
Not only do I have a wonderful family and lots of amazing siblings! But,
I also have two amazing big brothers! Who care for and protect me and are
great godly examples!

{pic. Kristen}

And I have some crazy but awesome friends! Thank you for your frienship, love and
examples and for all the memories and laughter!
I am also SO SO SO thankful for the cross! I still can not comprehend why God would
send his only son to die for me so that I can be forgiven and enter a relationship with him,
but I am so glad he did!
{not my pic}
Sitting by the fireplace reading good books
All the little things in life that I want to treasure and enjoy.
Fun vacations at the beach
My camera ;)
The simple things that can be so beautiful!
These are just a few of the many blessings that I am so thankful for this year! Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous December 1, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Woohoo! I made it onto the blog! Gosh, I feel famous...:D

Miss you, favoritist. There's a long email from me in your future. Love you!

botiquinkat December 16, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Oh I did not see this post!!! :) I love you so much amiga. I would be a mess if you weren't here with me =P It is easy for me to thank God daily for you <3

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP