Saturday, March 21, 2009

My All-Star

My little sister is #13 the 7th grade 5'2 point guard for the Varsity Girls Frederick Warriors!
They ended their season with going to the HSPN tournament in Virginia. They ended up getting 3rd place! Yay!

There she goes (she's super quick)

This is the final score of the game they won to get 3rd place!



These girls are always all over the floor aggressively trying to get the ball!

Liz, Ana and Charity







The Coaches










Liz was the only one from her team to qualify for the 3point finals and she ended up getting 3rd place!



Go Warriors!

I'm definitely not a sports photographer, but I had fun trying to capture some shots of my amazingly talented sister and her team! I'm working on re-designing the blog so hopefully it will be finished soon!

3 comments:

Kristen March 25, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I love the one near the end that's a bit blurry but Liz has the ball... that one looks cool

Love you Liz! oh and Becca :)heehee

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

wow. she soooooo good1! We saw her pic in the paper! so cool! :]

Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Ohh! Becca that's sooo so cool :D

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP