Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun Day!

Yesterday was an amazing afternoon! Elise and I were
able to spend a few hours with one of my favorite an amazingly talented photographers
Lydia Jane She told us some awesome stories and taught us so much!
She got some great pics. of us girls together! I <3>



Cute Elise modeling for me ;)





Lydia agreed to model for us....




My new favorite picture of myself! Thanks Lydia :)


I enjoyed the afternoon and trying to soak in as much talent from you as I could!

4 comments:

Riley July 29, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

Becca these are all so good i love the colors great job!

Ashley Brynn July 30, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

i love you, becs :)

Elise Switzer July 30, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

i love these! i especially like the ones of lydia... you got some really cool shots becca :)

Lizzy August 3, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

these are gorgeous...all three of you girls are waaay too beautiful! we three still need to get together...:)

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP