Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall- Mini Sessions!

I am SO excited to announce that My amazing photographer friend elise benjamin www.elisepictures.wordpress.com and I will be offering fall mini sessions for kids, families and couples! Time slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis so E-mail me or Elise to reserve your 45min slot from the times listed below (once those times fill up, we may add more slots)! This is a great chance to get Christmas pictures for cards or prints and we will also be offering custom Christmas Cards (for an additional price).

1 comments:

Unknown October 11, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

the ad looks sooo great! i hope your mini-sessions go well. :) i am leaving right this sec to do my last two sessions for the weekend.

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP