Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking back at 2009

Some of my favorites:

families

Clap...

The C Family

fall

Kids

my "dudes"

"Dancing is like dreaming with your feet"

Lauren

"A laugh is a smile that bursts"

Babies

6 months

happy boy

Teens/Seniors

beautiful

Mike

{{Lydia}}

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhkMM1uCYAuhp_hSvmREvb1EBRQDtij_4TKJoQA-XxafInEiApy-Y-qfUXFpn-NFGV0o9wbozeTp6eRzrC2Q5Uruk2Givgg1FzKLnkldEI0xqLpfsDOScgci7U6wXxm10PCYljN3oZGSPk/s1600-h/blog7.jpg

Couples

Love

stare

J + K

Thanks so much for everyone who's helped me and supported me this past year (especially my clients)! Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for me for 2010 :)

0 comments:

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP