Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My brother

So on May 15th my amazing brother graduated from College, with a Bachelors in Government.
I am so proud of him, he has gone through so much these past couple of years, but he never gave up and kept working hard at his school, even while working and trying to care for a sick wife, yet somehow he made it through the all nighters, 40page papers and studying for finals, no matter how crazy it was he still always had time for his family and church. I'm so grateful to have this guy as my brother, role model and hero. Thanks for you amazing example and for being the best brother I could have asked for! Congrats graduate!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jo Bekah Photography May 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM  

Great!! Love the pictures. Congrats to him! I bet you all are so proud of him!

aephotography May 27, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Yay Joe!! :D

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP