Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Back!

Hope everyone has been enjoying their summer! I am back from my 6 weeks ministry trip it was absolutely amazing! my team was awesome I made tons of new friends, I was challenged in my faith and we got to serve others and watch God do amazing things! I will definitely never forget it! :) Here's some snapshots from my summer!



Now that I'm back I'm getting back into doing sessions...so if you would like an end of the summer/back to school session let me know! I'm offering discounts from now until September 30th! :)

2 comments:

Classroom Activities August 11, 2011 at 5:04 AM  

Lovely pictures and awesome photography.

peter June 8, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

everybody are looking good in swimming dress..

1st-grade Math Games Online

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP