Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Horst Family (Summer Session)

Remember this cutie pie? She's grown so much since our last  session 
I had the privilege of taking pictures of this lovely family for the 2nd time this weekend!
As usual they were a pleasure to work with and their girls were as sweet as ever!
The family was in town for the girl's birthdays so we took the 
opportunity to get a shot of the extended family!


Such a little princess!

A candid shot, I looked over just in time to capture this precious moment!

I had to add one more of sweet Annabelle! 
Thanks for allowing me to capture these moments of your life! I've loved watching your family grow! Hopefully I will see you all again soon! :)

0 comments:

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP