Monday, July 28, 2008

The Rebelution

Last Saturday was the Rebelution Conference and I had the privilege of being one of the photographers there. It was absolutely AMAZING! Bright and early at 7:00am all of the wonderful volunteers came to start setting up for the day!




I was amazed at how many people were there! I mean seriously there were so many people that there wasn't enough seats so people had to sit on the floor!!!! It was packed!
We started off with a wonderful time of worship Alex and Brett's older brother Joel did an excellent job leading!


Of course the twins: Alex and Brett. They did an awesome job with the conference and they work so well together.


After the sessions they were down front talking with people and signing
books and shirts. And the bookstore was opening selling some wonderful books and cool T-shirts.
It was an amazing day and an amazing conference! Thanks so much to everyone how was serving there!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous July 28, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Beautiful pictures! Would we be able to get copies of them? It would be great to look through them on Flickr or something. We'd love to share them with the attendees.

In Christ Alone,
Brett Harris

Kristen July 28, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

great job becca :) you make me one proud big sister!

L.M.Photography July 28, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

nice job. :D wish i could've made it!

Mark July 29, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Wow! I love the one of the books!

Anonymous July 30, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

Great job, Becca...It was so good to see you all day and talk! I like the last and the first ones! I miss you...

Libby

Anonymous August 2, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Cool! I was there attending and it was wonderful! You photographers were everywhere. ;)

Cait August 6, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

Whoa! Great job Becca! You took some better ones than me! Keep it up and you'll surpass us all!

I'm so glad I got to meet and work with you, though we barely saw each other. Hope to see you again soon!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP