Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Pennington kids!

Last week I had the fun job of photographing Charissa and Justin. They were SO much fun to work with and we had a blast! Thanks for being such great little subjects...and for all your fun posing ideas! Just a warning this is going to be a long post....there were so many cute one's it was hard to pick!










I LOVE this shot!

Justin with all of his puppies!
This is his "wink" I thought it was so cute! Little Miss photographer....she decided to help me take pictures.

Last but not least my favorite picture of the kids! Isn't
this is sweet?
Thanks again for letting me spend the day with you guys! So I'm
doing a contest with them and if they get 10 or more comments they
get an 8x10!

11 comments:

jj July 31, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

very adorable shots, I really love the one where she is laying in the grass looking at you :-) very cute!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

All the pictures are so good! I would love to have mine kids done next.

-Elizabeth Bandy

BeccaC July 31, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

Elizabeth: I'd love to get in contact with you about doing a photo shoot please E-mail me so we can get in touch.

Kristen July 31, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

ooooh! adding to the 10 comments cause they so need an 8x10 of one of these! great job becca! my favorite is where she's peaking from around the tree with her little stuffed animal. just spells out childhood sweetness to me :)

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

Adorable children and beautiful photography! I hope they get 10 comments!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

i love justin and carissa! you took beautiful pictures of them!

Amber July 31, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

These are so cute!!! Love them!

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

I love the black and white of Justin and Carris holding hands, taking away the color really allows you to focus on the subject.

Grammy P

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

My favorite was the black and white, all of G-pops favorite two are very special to him, love all the pictures but esepcailly the black and white

G-pop

Anonymous July 31, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

Justin sure had a hard time winking, but looks like it got it out.

Sarah

botiquinkat July 31, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

"Isn't
this is sweet?" I think you mean "so" not is, fyi.

I love the pics!! Such an awesome family ;)

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP