Friday, August 1, 2008

Elise =D

Elise is such a sweet and fun friend. 2 years ago when I met her I thought she was a shy, quite, and really reserved person and then I got to know her.....and found out I was wrong. She is such a fun and sweet friend! But she can be so crazy and weird sometimes ;) It's been so much fun being friends with you and getting into photography together!



So we walked to Einstein bagels and had lunch there... afterwards we found this perfect photography spot it was an alleyway with a line of trees, perfect lighting, some cool shadows and one little black chair that looked like it was placed there just for us. We only had a 30minutes and had to stay in the same spot (with only a chair as a prop)....but it was super fun and productive!







I've always loved shots from above...finally got one yeah!




This one's for you Elise!

Thanks for being such a great friend and example. I love ya girlie! Oh and did I mention you're adorable?

5 comments:

Elise Benjamin August 3, 2008 at 12:44 PM  

hahaa wow! a post for me! :D i'm so glad you got to come over, that was super fun becca! <3

Kristen August 3, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Wow Becca. Your "people pictures" are turning out great! You're really growing in your skill and creative touch. And Elise... you're absolutely adorable!!

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 4:50 AM  

Even though I don't know Elise I enjoyed your photos, am not sure which is my favorite, they were all so good.

Maracia

Anonymous August 4, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Agreed...you are both super photographers and super adorable! haha, this post brought back a lot of memories... I love you both so much! Great pics! ;)

Bittersweet Photography August 18, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

these pictures are beautiful, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP