Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So long for now!


This blog will be pretty deserted for a while. I am heading off to our church's youth retreat tomorrow! During the retreat I have the happy privilege of being the photographer there (it's amazing to see how much I've grown in this gift the past year) so I'll come back with tons of pictures to post.
I'd also appreciated it if you would be praying for all the youth attending that God would meet us while we're there and we would come back refreshed and more in love with our Savior. I'm excited to see what God does!
I'll be back in a week.

1 comments:

Lizzy August 7, 2008 at 6:57 AM  

Praying for you guys and can't wait to see pictures! Love ya!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP