Monday, November 24, 2008

Nature

I've been such a bad blogger lately! Sorry to all those faithful readers out there....I'm hoping to start catching up and doing better. ;) A picture of my little cousin (just because he's too darn cute!)
A now some nature pics. from Saturday when I took a walk around the neighborhood. I got tons of great pics. But not without some little adventures.
-I froze myself half to death. When I came back my hands were completely red and numb!
-I got tons of thorns stuck in my pants and scarf.
-slipped and almost dropped the camera
-and I'm sure my neighbors think I'm crazy when they drive by and see me in all these weird positions taking pictures of weeds in the freezing cold?!? Oh well! I had fun and I think the pictures made it worth it!

it's definitely between fall and winter outside when one pic. has golden crunchy leaves and the next winter berries.






Bye for now! I'll hopefully post more soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous November 25, 2008 at 6:04 AM  

I love the colors of the first and third one. Beautiful!
Aw, makes me think of taking walks and the "Leaf Removal Society." I love you, girl! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lib

Rach December 5, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

soooo awesome, Becca!! love all these shots. miss you so much!!
love you :) rach

botiquinkat December 16, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Becca. These are incredible. For real.

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP