Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My little soccer man!

So this post has been ready for a while, but I'm having trouble with my formatting and sizing, but I figured a post with weird formating is better then none at all so without furthur ado...here is the long over due post:

__________________________________________________________________________________


In the beginning of this month my little brother and his soccer team had an end of the year tournament. They made it to the championship game, but things weren't looking good when they were down 2-0 at halftime however they never game up and they ended up coming back and and tying the game 2-2 they went on to win with a goal in overtime! Making the final score 3-2! Yes I'm not going to lie my brother is pretty good :)



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for another post later this week/weekend






1 comments:

Jo Bekah Photography June 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM  

Awesome! Congrats to them! :) Love all of these shots, especially the one of your little bro!

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP