Friday, October 29, 2010

The Flook Family!

I got to take pictures of this beautiful family last weekend! You guys were absolutely awesome and so great to work with! Not to mention your kiddos are simply adorable! Thanks for letting me capture pictures of your family it was a joy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fall is going by quickly....If you want to get a session in before Christmas e-mail me soon! I'll be posting a fall special in the next few days.

1 comments:

Maggie Remsberg November 2, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

What can I say...Absolutely ADORABLE! :)

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP