Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving!

So This morning I woke up and it just so happened to be one of my favorite days of the year....yes that's right....THANKSGIVING!

I love sleeping in, coming downstairs in our PJs and watching the parades on tv while smelling the amazing aroma of cinnamon rolls (my fave) baking in the oven. Then having our delicious brunch as a family talking about all the important, small and funny things that we're thankful for....and afterwards all 7 of us kids exchange names for our secret Santa for Christmas. That ends the first part of our day.

Then we all pack up and head down to Bowie for an awesome time at my Dearma's house it's packed with SO many relatives, cousins, and 2nd cousins, aunts, uncles everyone! Did I mention there is usually like 20 kids. Yes it's happy chaos! With a delicious Jamaican Thanksgiving dinner...fun, football, card games and then ending the night with the best desserts & watching Charlie Brown.

I love stopping and taking time to be thankful, all the traditions, yummy food, spending time with family and just celebrating and enjoying life!

Yes I do love EVERYTHING about Thanksgiving and I'm so glad that it's finally here...not to mention afterwards there's black Friday shopping and then getting our Christmas Tree! Yes the fun is about it begin!

Wow sorry for that lengthy post, but I figured i'd post about why I love Thanksgiving so much. Since no post is complete without pictures I'll leave you with a collage representing some of the various things I'm thankful for:

thankful collage
(my absolutely amazing family and friends, my camera and photography, an education, peppermint, autumn, our trip to Jamaica and all my Jamaican relatives, mocha fraps, my volleyball team and all the awesome people at school, sleep and my warm cozy bed, and last but not least the Bible and fact that Jesus died on the cross for my sins. Just a few things I'm thankful for this year. )

0 comments:

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP